Lake Cushman Cabins
Welcome to Lake Cushman, a 4,000 acre lake and reservoir on the north fork of the Skokomish River in Mason County. The Lake was named in honor of Orrington Cushman, who served as interpreter for Governor Isaac Stevens during the Treaty of Point Elliott negotiations with Puget Sound Indians in 1854.The lake was originally a long narrow broadening of the Skokomish River formed in a glacial trough from the last ice age, the lake was expanded after the construction of the Cushman Dam which provides electrical power to the Tacoma Power system.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: Hoodsport, WA 98548
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 509-209-9114
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: LakeCushmanCabins.com
- Call us: 360-289-2430