Ocean Shores Things to Do
Its not for everyone, but if you would like to have your business listed on this and other websites, please fill out this form as completely as possible and click the submit button. We'll take a look as soon as possible. If your information is a fit for this or other websites, we'll post it up.
Copalis Crossing Assembly of God
- Address: 1579 Ocean Beach Road, Copalis Crossing, WA 98550
Faith Community Church
- Address: 240 Canal Drive SE, Ocean Shores, WA, 98569
Galilean Lutheran Church
- Address: 824 Ocean Shores Blvd. NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Lighthouse Fellowship Assembly
- Address: 1300 5th Avenue, Taholah, WA 98587
Ocean Shores Baptist Church
- Address: 625 Point Brown Avenue NW, Ocean Shores, WA, 98569
Ocean Shores United Methodist Church
- Address: 557 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Pacific Beach Community Church
- Address: 19 4th St S, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
- Phone: 360-276-8163
- Hours: Sunday School 10-11am, Sunday Service 11:15-12:30am, Wednesday Bible Study 7pm
- Website: pacificbeachcc.com
St. Jerome Catholic Church
- Address: 15 Patrick Way, Ocean Shores, WA 98550
- Address: 1033 Catala Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4617
- Hours: Daily 10 am - 4 am
- Website: InterpretiveCenter.org
The Interpretative Center provides information and programming to local citizens, tourists, teacher, schools and convention groups.
Films & Movies
Ocean Shores Cinema
- Address: 631 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Ocean Shores Golf Course
- Address: PO Box 369, 500 Canal Drive NE, Ocean Shores, WA · 98569
Moclips County Store
- Address: 4785 State Route 109, Moclips, WA 98562
Olympic Hiking Co.
- Address: 127 E 1st St #3W, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
- Phone: 360-457-2259
- Website: HikeOlympic.com
Cloud Nine Kite Shop
- Address: 380 State Route 115 Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Hi Flyers Kites & Things
- Address: 55 Main Street, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
Ocean Shores Kites
- Address: 172 W Chance a La Mer NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569-9660
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Phone: 360-276-4441
- Hours: Summer hours: 11am-4pm Thurs-Monday. Winter hours: 11am-4pm Sat & Sun only
- Website: Moclips.org
Owned and operated by Moclips by the Sea Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the North Beaches. Displays, artifacts and old photos.
Aberdeen Museum of History
- Address: 111 East 3rd Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520
Chehalis Valley Historical Museum
- Address: 703 W Pioneer Ave, Montesano, WA 98563
This quaint church turned historical site, close to downtown Montesano, features logging and homesteading history of the East Grays Harbor region.
Lake Quinault Museum
- Address: 354 South Shore Road, Quinault, Washington 98575
Settled alongside Lake Quinault, the old Post Office building now houses a diverse collection of artifacts related to the local area.
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as Publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response.Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted requests for deletion can not be honored.