Ocean Shores Activities
We want you to have a great time. To enjoy yourself and to see all that is offered. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details.
Ocean air, freshwater canals, deer & towering evergreens, pounding surf! Come golf a legend...Driving range, clubhouse & pro-shop too.
- Address: PO Box 369, 500 Canal Drive NE, Ocean Shores, WA · 98569
- Phone: 360-289-3357
- Fax: 360-289-0149 ·
- Website: OceanShoresGolf.com
- Address: Overlake St NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: www.wta.org
Full of trinkets for all your beach adventures, but specializing in kites and saltwater taffy, Cloud Nine is a must stop for anyone visiting Ocean Shores.
- Address: 380 State Route 115 Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2221
Ocean Shores Kites, has created more than a retail store. They offer help in choosing the right model for their customer's skill level and a repair service for crashes.
- Address: 172 W Chance a La Mer NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569-9660
- Phone: (360) 289-4103
- Hours: Monday - Tuesday 10AM - 5PM Thursday - Saturday 10AM - 5PM
- Website: www.oceanshoreskites.com
Owned and operated by Moclips by the Sea Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the North Beaches. Displays, artifacts and old photos.
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Phone: 360-276-4441
- Hours: Summer hours: 11am-4pm Thurs-Monday. Winter hours: 11am-4pm Sat & Sun only
- Website: Moclips.org
The North Beach Senior Center is here for you! Greeting visitors and residents alike, this is a staple of the Beach that has something for everyone.
- Address: 885 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2801
- Hours: Monday - Sunday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Website: www.facebook.com/NBSeniorCenter
- Address: 698 Mt Olympus Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2433
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: oceanshorescc.com
Griffiths-Priday Ocean State Park is a 364-acre marine park with 8,316 feet of saltwater shoreline on the Pacific Ocean.
- Hours: Summer: 6:30 a.m. to dusk. Winter: 8 a.m. to dusk.
- Website: http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Griffiths-Priday
- Address: Ocean Lake Way, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Hours: Monday - Tuesday 6AM - 10:30PM Wednesday - Friday 5AM - 10PM Saturday 6AM - 10:30 Sunday 5AM - 10PM
- Address: 841 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Hours: 24/7
DETAILS: We work to post information that fits with the goal of all our websites. By submitting information, you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which, may be edited as the publisher deems necessary. Please, allow a reasonable amount of time for a response. Not all submissions will be included and, generally, a notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted, requests for deletion cannot be honored.