Perfectly Priest Lake
Priest Lake is just north of Sandpoint, but it is definitely less crowded and offers a more relaxed version of the Idaho Panhandle.
Two separate parts of Priest lake adjoin with a thoroughfare, upper and Lower Priest Lake. This lake has a rich history that is named after the settlers who arrived in the 19th century.
Huckleberries are abundant in the area, and visitors are encouraged to come and pick as many as they want!
Go camping, boating, or fishing during the warmer months. Hit the slopes or go snowmobiling during the Winter. The possible activities for you and your loved ones to dive into are endless!
Sandpoint and Schweitzer Lodges and Cabins:
- Luxurious homes and cabins
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Great locations
- Easy to find, with easy & free parking
- Enjoy all that Sandpoint and Schweitzer have to offer year round
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with hot tubs and high speed internet
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room every time. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network, we offer quality homes in great locations and plenty of personal services. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 8 Coeur d'Alene ID 98816 USA
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 208-451-2767
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: PerfectlyPriestLake.com