Spokane has lots of fun to offer. The views are gorgeous, while the activities range from shopping to hiking.
The 1974 World's Fair was held here in Spokane. Even though the fair is no longer here, we still aim for fun to be had. Staying with Spokanites will allow for you to experience rest and relaxation within our vacation homes while achieving the fun explorations too.
There are several outdoor recreational activities to keep you occupied such as mountain biking, hiking, camping, skiing, fishing and hunting.
- Luxurious lodges, cabins and condominiums
- Many with expansive views
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy & free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with hot tubs, cable & internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room every time. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. Along with other members of our network, we offer quality homes in great locations and plenty of personal services. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 8 Coeur d'Alene ID 98816 USA
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 208-215-7215
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: Spokanites.com