Beach House Condo
Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 360-289-2430 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Ocean Shores
FROM THE SEATTLE AREA;
Go south on hiway I-5 South
Take exit 104 to merge onto US-101 West toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles
Continue on Hiway WA-8
Continue on Olympic Hiway US-12
Continue to follow Higway US-12
Continue on US-101 W Wishkah Street
Continue to follow Uhigway S-101 West
Turn left at Whiway A-109
Continue on WA-109 until you reach hiway SR 115
This intersection is known as Hogans Corner
Directions to this property
- Take WA-109 N to Point Brown Ave NW in Ocean Shores 22.1 miles
- Head southwest on E Wishkah St toward S I St .5 miles
- Turn right onto S Alder St .5 miles
- S Alder St turns slightly left and becomes US-101N/Sumner Ave 26 miles
- Turn right onto Levee St .1 miles
- Turn left onto Emerson Ave 1.1 miles
- Continue straight onto WA-109 N/W Emerson Ave 15.0 miles
- Turn left onto State Rte 115/WA-115 S/SR 115 2.3 miles
- Turn left onto Point Brown Ave NW 0.7 miles
- At the trac circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on Point Brown Ave NW .3 miles
- Destination will be on the right (If you see the police/fire department you have gone too far)